Frustrations Are ABUNDANT!!! Sept 29th, 2009 9:30pm
So I haven't been doing a lot of updates cause I have been waiting for some new information to come in, so I will just write what I know & what is seriously pissing me off right now.

So after waiting for weeks to hear back tests approvals and such just to be told that there are new rules and only your primary care physician can put in requests I called up my Primary doctor and told them all that the oncologist told me I needed to have done. That was about a week and a half ago. Then I was there last Thursday early in the morning for a check-up I asked the lady at the front desk if they have heard back yet & they then tell me "Oh we have the requests here in your file, they just haven't been faxed out yet. we have been busy" & she said it with an attitude, like I was bothering her. It was at this point that I had to restrain myself from choking the rude lady behind the counter. I HAVE CANCER & your taking your sweet time in getting the requests in for these vitally important tests that could help me start treatment sooner?!?!

So when i saw the doctor I stressed the fact that they have been holding onto these when they should have been out over a week ago! The doctor said that she agreed that this was urgent so she left the examination room and when she came back she said that she talked to he front desk and the requests were being faxed out immediately!

So I called today to check on them and see if they have heard anything yet and somewhere in the conversation she said "You have to give it time, these request just went out on FRIDAY" and I was like "Excuse me? You mean Thursday right?" & she check and told me that the faxes went out Friday afternoon. I was sooo livid I had to hold back the cuss words, I told her that I watched the doctor go over and tell them to fax them asap! I then explained to her that I put those request in over a week before that!

Please pray for me to get some competent people to be working on my case and I also pray that GOD helps me with this anger right now, its probably a defense mechanism that my body is turning to anger instead of fear but at this moment I feel like I could punch a thousand people in the face! Thanks once again for all of your thoughts and prayers!

GOD Bless,
ADP
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Gee Adam I'd like to go cus them out for you. It is hard to understand how people could be so apathetic. I will be praying for you, and for God to even give you a heart for these pathetic, miserable people.
    Beth across the way