Sunday September 20th, 2009 4:40pm

OK, Just a quick little blurb since I said that I would be trying to write something everyday.  I am currently getting ready to go to night church and hear Chris Wagner preach, plus I get to see old friends which is just a plus.

  Today was mostly just resting cause although my PET scan is not scheduled until the 28th of September Dr Senders office said that they were gonna try to  see if they could get me approved to move it over from Anaheim Memorial Hospital to UCI and I need to be prepped in case they can squeeze me in tomorrow. So i have to rest all day, cant eat any carbs or breads or starches, so its been meat, beans and veggies for me all day. Then tomorrow I cant eat anything until I know if I'm having the scan or not cause you cant eat six to eight hours prior and thats basically all the prep besides drinking lots of water (which I do normally) and wearing clothes with no metal or zippers at all.

  I am praying that I can get approved to see Dr Sender and be treated by Him and if I do its gonna be a crazy week of testing and getting ready for chemo.

  As of now I don't think I'm gonna be able to do the sperm bank, I just put it into GODS hands and said that if it is his will then he will provide a way for me to get it done, and nothings happened yet and I would have to start tomorrow if I was gonna do it before starting chemo. I just hate the fact that the future fate of my possible kids comes down to money. Man it sucks being poor.

  On a good note I used a free phone upgrade that Ive had available to me for over a year thru T-Mobile,so I will be receiving that phone by Tuesday, and the reason I decided to finally use it cause this phone has an internet plan attached to it, so while I'm in the Hospital or during Chemo or maybe just sick in bed I will be able to update my blog, check e-mails, go on facebook and stay in touch with everybody. I'm really excited about it!

   Well I have to go finish getting ready, so once again I am always grateful to anybody that cares enough to read this and I will do my best to keep updates coming everyday.

                            GOD Bless,
                                           ADP
 P.S. I took this picture a few years ago during a windstorm
4 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Adam,

    Keep your head up and fight the good fight. With God anything is possible. I hope everything falls into place soon. I am praying for you. You have been strong and I am proud of you.

    Love ya lots,

    Your sister Melissa


  2. Randam Adam Says:

    Thanks sister, I am really trying to trust and rely upon GOD, easier said then done. My human nature wants me to do everything possible myself to make calls and research and to just try to get everything done myself, and although I think that is all good, I really need to trust in the Lord cause after all he has control over everything.
    Love Ya Sis,
    ADP


  3. Joanie Says:

    Cool picture Adam! Praying you get the PET scan today!!


  4. Randam Adam Says:

    Thanks Joanie, well it isn't happening today, I got the opportunity to do it tomorrow, but the stupid oncologists office that I hate was supposed to fax the approval to the Radiology place this morning and I just got a call saying that they didn't, and If they don't in the next 15 minutes then I'm not gonna be able to do it tomorrow either!!!