Well I applied for Medi-Cal

So i was up today at 4:30am, showered and out the door by 6:15am and waiting for the doors to open. Was second in line but was about the 80th person called in to be interviewed (I know, i don't get it either!) I filled out my application in for medical coverage, but because im applying for disability insurance they cant approve me there on the spot. If i was knocked up, had fifteen kids, on Welfare or an illegal immigrant it would literally be easier for me to get approved! Sorry i needed to vent.
Anyways so my eligibility has to be determined by board certified doctors of the state of California, that can take some time,time is what i don't have, so in the meantime i got a form for my doctor to fill out and if i qualify under that then i can possibly get temporary coverage until my regular status is determined by the board. So Im praying that something happens soon cause i need to get these tests done asap so i can know truly what i am up against. I also checked into applying for Social Security Disability benefits, cause who knows what the workman's comp insurance company is gonna do when they find out about my "condition". Well thanks for reading, if u have any suggestions or questions please leave them. GOD BLESS
ADP
0 Responses