A quick Update Sept 27th, 2009 9:40pm


Ok, I just realized that I haven't been on in a few days, but it is the weekend and I'm not really gonna find out anything new. So I'm still waiting to hear about the approvals for the next few tests that need to be done. I'm calling the doctors everyday to check and see if they have heard anything yet, it probably annoys them but I gotta do what I gotta do.

While I'm waiting to hear about the test approvals I gotta use that time to make calls to some of the foundations that Ive heard of and not called yet. I also have to still look into a few things and also I have to do something with Social Security, i sent my application in but apparently somethings missing or they need more info and they e-mailed me about it, I just haven't gotten to it yet. Still a long way to go and a whole lot to do.

On a good note I went out with some great friends last night (Shelly, Marianne & Raslyn)we went to the amazing "GEORGE'S Greek Cafe" on Long Beach and I had the Lamb and it was amazing. If you have never been then u should for sure!

After dinner we went around the corner to the theatre to see "FAME" (movie review will follow) and just had a great night out. Today on the other hand was just an entire day in bed or resting. I haven't been sleeping so the doc gave me sleeping pills and i spent all today in bed and trying to catch up. I even slept thru church (sorry Noelle). But somehow I'm still tired and feel exhausted. I'm hoping and praying that I hear some news tomorrow! I will keep you all informed on what I hear as soon as I do. As always thanks for caring enough to come here and read this.

GOD Bless,
ADP
0 Responses