LOVE HAPPENS -Movie Review

OK, well i have a lot to say about this movie and not a lot of time to say it, but first my shout outs. I just wanna thank my friends that came tonight: Kathy, Jamie, Cheree, Bo, Donna, Kira, Andrea, Annalisa, Kira's cousin (sorry I forgot your name... The Munchkin) and Andreas mother, It was great to see you all tonight and I really enjoyed your company.

So from the trailer of this movie I got the feeling it was a romantic comedy, with some drama thrown in there. I couldn't have been more wrong, I really liked this movie! Not only was it touching, very funny, but it was witty, original and completely moving. Im not sure if im really just that tired, but i didn't predict every single scene of this movie in advance like i do with so many of the other cookie-cutter movies that are out there today.

I thought that Aaron Eckhart was witty, charming and completely believable and I totally associated with him and his grief. He almost moved me to tears at one point (almost). I loved his character and the almost hidden flaws and how he represents every person, trying to play like your one thing, but secretly hiding your biggest flaws from the world. Now Jennifer Aniston was great opposite him, she really was believable as the flower shop owner and i really liked their chemistry together.

So to sum it up quickly, guys don't not go see this film cause you think its strictly a chick flick, its not. I was moved by the storyline and the subject matter and I definitely recommend this to people of all ages. So I hope you go see this and enjoy...
ADP
0 Responses