Another Day.....

Another Day..... Ok, so i woke up this morning with a headache & when i got out of bed i realized that i was hot, so i took my tempature an it was 100.9 which isn't good, cause i have read that fevers are associated with lymphoma, ill have 2 make a note of this and tell my doctor next time i see them.

Ok, so i didnt really get anything done yesterday cause a friend called and needed me so i was over there for most of the day, then 2 add on top of it, when i got there my key snapped in half trying to open the trunk of my car. So we had to call a AAA locksmith, thankfully it was part of the membership, otherwise him coming out and making me a key on the spot would have cost $150!

So today the plan is room cleaning and looking for all of the paperwork and reports from past doctors appointments, tests, and surgeries so i can be as accurate as possible on these applications. So all of that fun stuff to do today and them im excited, im going to church tonight and gonna see some old friends. I have missed some very dear friends since Ive stopped going 2 C.C.W.G. regularly.

I have a ton of calls to make tomorrow and more info to find out. I'm taking a very pro-active approach to my cancer research, looking into treatments, and gonna be calling different organizations and foundations to see how they can help me with getting treatment and help with all of the government red-tape. So I hope to have some new news to tell you all soon! Please if you know of anything that will help me out please comment and leave it posted here on my blog.

GOD Bless,
ADP

Well I have to get started on the cleaning and the finding. :-P
2 Responses
  1. Jessika Says:

    Your Poor little key! Okay, so I made your comments section a little easier for people to comment on your said blog!


  2. Randam Adam Says:

    thanks babe, your the greatest! I really do appreciate your help with some of this technical stuff for my blog!