"PANDORUM" & "SURROGATES" Movie Reviews Sept 25th,2009
Well I saw two movies last night so Im just gonna review them together.

I went to an advanced screening of "PANDORUM" last night in LA with my friend Sharyonda. So firstly this movie is just waaaay out there! The concept was original, the special effects were great and there were many cringe worthy moments. This is not a movie for the faint of heart or easily grossed out. There was some bad language & al ot of blood & guts, so don't go see it if you are not a fan of either of those. Ive been waiting for this movie for awhile now and thought that the trailers for it were excellent! This movie is a futuristic sci-fi thriller and I thought it did a great job of keeping the audience guessing and waiting for what will come next. Dennis Quaid, & Ben Foster did great jobs with their parts & were completely believable as space army agents who awake from what was supposed to be a few months of hyper sleep & cant remember anything cause they have been asleep for years. The mystery surrounding what happened to them and the suspense of what happens next kept me thoroughly entertained from start to finish. So if you have liked the little I have said here then go see this movie.

So after watching the screening of "PANDORUM", "SURROGATES" with Bruce Willis was literally starting next door so Sharyonda and I decided to watch it. I will say that I did have a bit of high hopes for this movie, the tv spots and awesome posters they have up everywhere promoting this film did have me intrigued! I would call this movie a futuristic sci-fi detective story, it was very well done and all of the effects were great. I especially love how they made all of the actors look like they were perfect robots when they were using their surrogates. this is basically a story about a future utopia and how things are never as perfect as they seem. Overall I did like his film, there were a few slow parts that had my friend nodding off, but besides that I would say that this was a decent film with an original concept.

So I hope this little bit of information was helpful, i try to not give anything away. So i guess Ill SEE YOU AT THE MOVIES!
ADP
1 Response
  1. Jessika Says:

    Im excited for SURROGATES! Can't wait! Hot chicks, robots, Willis, what more could a girl want???