Im getting my PET Scan YAY! Monday Sept 21st, 2009 6:30pm
OK, so another day has come and gone, and Ive been on the phone all day and waiting for call backs. I was told by a doctor that I needed to call MSI myself, and request to be transferred to Dr Sender. I called MSI on Friday and left a message, I also called back this morning and left a message.In the Middle of the day they called me back and after I told them that I wanted to transfer to a different and competent oncologist and they told me that I cannot request it, it has to come from my current doctors (SOOOO FRUSTRATING!!!!!)

So I called my P.C.P. (Primary Care Physician) and told them this and they were telling me that was wrong, I begged them to please put in a request for me and Crissy the front desk nurse is soo awesome she said that she would. I gave them Dr Senders information and she said that they would put a fax out today and hopefully we will hear back soon.

On a separate note After numerous phone calls myself to my oncologist, to the radiology center and also Dr Senders people calling we got my PET scan move to tomorrow!! What is a PETScan you ask? So I'm having it done in Irvine at 12:45 in the afternoon. So I have had to do the same diet as yesterday and after about 3am tomorrow morning I can't eat or anything besides water , sooo fun, a full day of no food! So I'm gonna be doing that and its a few hours total for everything to be done and I am told that all today and tomorrow I need to be resting and relaxing, So ill probably stay in bed most of the day.



So please just prayers for the rest of my tests to get approved asap, that I get approved to see Dr Sender out of UCI and that I can get a clear defined diagnosis of what I have and the stage of it and also that I can start my treatment asap!


Once again, thank you so much for caring enough to read this. Please leave comments or suggestions and I will do an update as soon as I get back from doing the PET scan or if I hear anything further tomorrow beforehand.

GOD Bless,

ADP
4 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I will be praying for you even more today. I hope the Pet scan goes well. Love you.

    Oh ya by the way I like your page better like this instead of all black.

    Love ya,

    Melissa


  2. Randam Adam Says:

    Thanks again sister, I was told yesterday by someone that my blog was too hard to read and that it was dark and depressing, so i figured I can re-design it every now and then, just to keep things fresh.

    Love ya and GOD Bless,
    ADP


  3. Sabrina Says:

    Excellent Blog Adam.... I'm keeping an eye on you all the way from the valley. Miss you and keep your spirits up! :)

    And ditto on the Pet scan going well!


  4. Randam Adam Says:

    Thanks Sabrina, Miss you guys and hopefully will be seeing you soon.