Today is Monday, Sept 14th, 9:05am

Ok, so im putting the date as the subject cause i just realized that all of my posts are dated April 17th, and i don't know why.
So I went to church last night and it was soo amazing to see my old friends and confidants the Wagner's! Thanks Noelle for being awesome as usual. I really enjoyed Chris sermon and after the service i went in for prayer and was anointed with oil and prayed over for healing. Its just the thing i needed to get back into the word of GOD and fellowship with HIM. GOD really spoke to me and I got some great ideas for poems and some key words that spoke to me. of Also it was great to see Ray and Karissa and their new addition to their family. CONGRATS u guys! I will add u guys getting a bigger house to my prayer list, but just don't move to far away.
Well today Ive got to be calling my doctors cause i cannot find all of my past medical paperwork. I'm also gonna be calling some cancer foundations to see if they can help me out with anything from getting treatment, help expediting my Medi-Cal application and even some Lymphoma support groups in the area.I have soo much to get done, its overwhelming, but im surprisingly keeping it all together( for now), i have too much to do to break down now, and i know i need to cry out and let these sea of emotions purge out of me, but im afraid if i do i will go into depressed and self pity mode and then i wont be of use to anyone especially me. So i have a lot to do. Ill try to blog later with another update. Please keep your prayers, and any suggestions or comments coming. They really are helping. So in the meantime Ill pray to stay in God's gentle hands.

GOD Bless,
ADP

PS- Picture of College Group trip to Six Flags Magic Mountain February 2003
I love and miss all of my old friends from the college group
0 Responses