I had a Great Birthday!

Well I had a great birthday. After getting the call in the morning that I had been approved my day was really shaping up. My parents, brother and I went to KNOTT'S for brunch at the Chicken Dinner Restaurant. It was good.



  Then after that my brother and I headed to Disneyland, where we hung out at California Adventures and rode some rides for a few hours and then my friend Joey showed up. We stayed at California Adventures for a few more hours and then headed to DISNEYLAND.



Once at D-Land we went on the Haunted Mansion Holiday where we met up with my friend Juliet and Bryan.



We went on Pirates of the Caribbean where in line I recognized Kelly Packard who I used to watch on California Dreams and she was also on Baywatch for awhile. I talked to her and asked her for a picture, she was really sweet.



  Then soon after that my friend Ramez showed up after school...




Then we rode space mountain a few times...



 





  We went around the park and did all the major stuff: we rode Matterhorn, Big Thunder Railroad and we had a blast. We ate dinner at the Plaza Cafe,  watched the fireworks and we stayed until around 11pm. It was a blast! Thanks to all of my friends that showed up. I had a great day!


Thanks a lot for a Blessed Birthday everybody!
                                         ADP


0 Responses