Disney Day October 3rd, 2009

Ok, So my family and I went to Disneyland Yesterday to celebrate my cousin Kelly's Birthday. We were there the afternoon and night. It was super crowded which sucks, but what are you gonna do?

So we rode a few rides and watched the new parade and FANTASMIC. It was a good but exhausting day. Ill put a few pics on here but the rest of them will be on my facebook.

































So im back to the grindstone tomorrow with calls and trying to get some answers. I will post something as soon as I hear it. Thanks soo much for reading and I will talk to you soon!

GOD Bless,
ADP
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Hi Adam,
    sorry me and Kira couldn't make it to your birthday celebration at Disneyland, but it looks like you had a great time. I am so glad that prayers work and that you are being treated by a doctor that seams to truly care. I know in my heart that you will be healthy again soon.
    Andrea