I Finally have my Approvals and treatment is gonna start soon!

  Well I just got the call from Julie at Doctor Senders office in UCI and all three things that I have been waiting for have been approved! The tissue sample was delivered to their pathology lab this morning. They are gonna re-test it and have a clear cut diagnosis by Fri.  Then they are gonna talk to me and set up a chemotherapy plan and their hope is that I will be starting chemotherapy by mid next week.

  Also they are scheduling me for the eco-cardiogram test of my heart and the minor surgical procedure of installing the portacath which is where they administer the chemo and draw blood from.   So although I am happy to finally have this happening it is also a scary thought.   So all prayers are appreciated and I will blog any more as soon as I hear anything about specifics or dates. I just got my appointment time for the ecocardiogram and I'm having it done this Thursday at 2:30pm. If you have any questions or suggestions please leave a comment. As always, thank you so much for caring .

                                                           GOD Bless,
                                                                            ADP
0 Responses