Well I had My First Chemotherapy Nov 6th, 2009
Sorry Everybody,

   Its been a few days since I had my chemo and I have been just staying down.   So everyone wants to know how I feel and the most basic answer is that I really dont know yet.   I have had a really bad cold for the past few weeks and am still fighting to finally rid myself of that, but I'll just tell ou how I feel at this moment.

   This is gona be a quick summary because I am in the process of getting ready to go out for the first time since chemo to the movies with my parents and my longtime friend Dawnn. We are going to the Irvine Spectrum to see "A Christmas Carol" in IMAX 3D (review to follow).

   SO basically a summary is that I am tired, and have what I would normally associate with flu-like symptoms (weakness, overall body soreness, feeling warm or feverish, a tiny headache that has been ing for two days and abit of an upset stomach).  So none of the major side effects yet, im told that they typically are seen in the first seven to ten days so i still have awhile til im there. So we will just have to wait and see.

  Thanks for all of your thoughts, prayers, texts, facebook messages , tweets and just general well wishes.

  I know its totally backwards, but tommorrow I will write a full length post about the my 9 hour day getting chemo and include pictures and all of that fun jazz. I just wanna have time to include as much information as I can.

   So once again thanks all for all of your love and I look forward to hearing from youin on way or another and I will try my best to do all that I can to stay healthy and keep you all informed!

                        GOD Bless,
                                        ADP
0 Responses