Just A quick little Update. Saw the doctor, got info and will be writing new movie review, Nov 19th, 2009 3:15pm
 OK, well I just wanted to do a quick update. Ive been out all day at doctors appointments and doing errands, just got home and am now getting ready to go back out again. So this will be short and sweet!

  I saw my oncologist today and he looked over all of my lab work from the past few weeks and we talked about my symptoms and what Ive been feeling. He said that generally I am doing very well.  He is happy at how my body is reacting to the chemotherapy so far.  I told him my concerns and that I am preparing mentally for the worst and hoping for the best.

  Surprisingly he told me not to worry, that I should just live my life, go about business normally and have as much fun as I can because there will be times in the near future where my blood counts will drop and my immune system will be very vulnerable and I cant go out into public much then.   I was shocked at how much less he was concerned about certain things and he told me that sometimes worrying about the cancer and chemo and side effects can bring them on faster.  So don't stress myself out cause that could be bad for my health.

   I also talked to him about my neck and he examined me and said that it looks just to be damage and scar tissue and the tendon healing from the surgical implant of the portacath. So to take it easy and don't try to work it out myself to just let it heal on its own. Another fun little thing is that they gave me the H1N1 flu vaccine cause they say that when my immune system drops I wouldn't be able to fight it off so its just a precaution. So thats cool, i wasn't even thinking about it!

  Sorry I haven't been updating as much, been really tired and crazily busy all of a sudden. My next Chemotherapy injection is next Weds (the day before Thanksgiving) But I promise to keep updating as things change and I learn anything new!

   I will be posting four... yes FOUR new movie Reviews by tomorrow afternoon! So check back to see what I thought about: The Blind Side, Everybody's Fine, The Fourth Kind & ... The Twilight Saga: NEW MOON!

 Thanks all for reading and I will be talking to you soon!!

                       GOD Bless,
                                      ADP

P.S. Anytime you see the font a different color or underlined, its because its a link. I put up links to the movies I already saw and am gonna see tonight, then review tomorrow. You can click on the links in case you dont have a clue what movies I'm talking about!
2 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    Just checking in on you! Many hugs from the Valley.

    Sabrina & Chad


  2. Randam Adam Says:

    Thanks sooo much Sabrina & Chad! Love & miss u guys. will b posting about my latest chemotherapy session in the next day or two.