Sorry I havent Updated, here is a quick update and I'm asking for Prayer!
Im sorry I havent updated in a few weeks, ive been making a list of all the things that I wanted to write about: Movie Rewviews, my last Chemotherapy and how Ive been feeling, losing my hair.

  Ive just been really tired and out of it, its been hard to focus to write things, i havent been sleeping and Ive been really busy with doctors appointments and stuff.  I had a PET Scan yesterday and also a CAT scan will go over the results Thursday when I see my oncologists.   Ill try to also get around to getting all of my past updates posted soon as well, but there is a more pressing matter.

  My 7 week old nephew Jacob was born with some heart problems and the doctors said that they would have to watch him closely, well his breathing hasnt been right and then Sunday I guess he had some blood in his nose. Monday my sister Melissa took him to the doctors and they sent her to the ER and his looks were discolored. They decided to admit him into  the hospital Monday night and said that they had to do an angioplasty yesterday to try to get his heart valves to open up.  Well during this procedure his heartstopped and then they were talking about open heart surgery or even a heart transplant.   There were complications during the surgery and his heart stopped beating.  They had him on life support but he passed away last night around 10pm.

   Please pray for my sister Melissa and her husband Robbie and my entire family during this time. I  think that we are all still in shock but this is gonna be a long hard road.   Thank you all so much for your prayers and I will try to keep updates on here and my facebook as much  as I can.

                                      GOD Bless,
                                                         ADP
0 Responses